Open floor plan, designer fit and finish, on the end of a private culdesac
Cul-de-sac Location | 5 Bedrooms | 3.5 Designer Bathrooms | Open Floor Plan/Great Room | Chef’s Kitchen | Expansive Center Island
This location is coveted and situated on a cul-de-sac, sharing Dexter Place with just 20 other residents. The main-level is open and spacious, offering a great room floor plan, an office/5th bedroom at the front, and a ground-level bedroom en-suite privately tucked away at the rear of the home. The second-level offers three bedrooms, including the modernly master suite. This sexy en-suite features an expansive walk-in shower, dual floating/suspended mirrors, water closet, and a an expansive fitted walk-in closet with Bay views.
- Excellent views of the Bay, Western Hills and of Downtown Millbrae
- Family room with floating gas-log fireplace is adjacent and open to the dining room and chef’s kitchen, creating a wonderful great room configuration that promotes indoor/outdoor living, entertaining and relaxation
- Designer fit and finish throughout
- Light finish wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring
- Multiple sliding glass doors, skylights and expansive picture windows throughout
- Level-5 smooth walls and ceilings with grand ceiling height of approximately 9-feet
- Central vacuum system by Nutone
- Fitted garage with ample parking and storage space (approx. 440sf)
- Expansive and modern concrete surfaces; driveway, front porch, side walkways and back patio
- Close proximity to San Francisco International Airport (SF),Cal-Train, Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART),Highway 101 & Interstate 280
- Perfectly situated on the Upper Peninsula within 30+/- minutes from San Francisco’s Financial District, the booming Biotech Industry and Silicon Valley
Millbrae is located in the northern part of San Mateo County just northwest of the San Francisco International Airport. Millbrae is on the San Francisco Bay and ascends into the hills. Schools in Millbrae are excellent with academic rankings in the 40th to 90th percentile. Elementary schools are all connected to the Internet, and four of them offer day care for working parents. The schools receive strong support from both parents and the business community, and show the result of that care.
Millbrae has easy access to two freeways and is right next to a major airport, making it an easy commute hub. Millbrae is also served by Cal Train, which travels south to Silicon Valley and by SamTrans for local bus transportation. After school and work, residents have easy access to many recreational opportunities. There are ten parks in Millbrae, one with a PAR course. Green Hills Country Club is in the middle of town, and on the western side lays Crystal Springs Reservoir where hiking can be enjoyed. The annual Arts and Wine Festival in Millbrae is a popular event and draws over 100,000 visitors.