Unobstructed Panoramic Bay and Canyon Views!
This custom built two-story residence with stunning panoramic San Francisco Bay and City views, offers expansive land and supreme privacy at the end of Corlett Way; sharing this tucked away and private location with just three other residences.
* This residence, originally built in 1952, has been lovingly maintained, remodeled and expanded. It offers an exquisite two-story floor plan with grand ceiling height, stunning formal rooms, an eat-in kitchen and expansive family room, and five bedrooms with approximately 4,585 sf+/-
* Gourmet eat-in kitchen with skylight, breakfast bar, expansive perimeter countertops, a plethora of custom built cabinetry and adjacent laundry room
* Wolfe Professional Series range with 6 powerful burners and griddle, double ovens and exhaust hood, separate warming drawer and Sub-Zero refrigerator
* Family room with wood-burning fireplace, built-in bar with beverage refrigerator, and expansive sliding glass door with plunging access to the level and private backyard
* The gourmet kitchen, dinette, and expansive back patio all form a wonderful great-room configuration for everyday living, entertaining and relaxation
* Formal dining room with a stunning chandelier and views of the mature and majestic oak trees
* Expansive formal living room with panoramic City and Bay views, French doors to the back yard, and wood-burning stone fireplace
* Five well-appointed bedrooms with expansive picture windows looking to the private yard and verdant landscaping, with the second-level bedrooms offering extortionary San Francisco Bay views!
* The master bedroom suite with coffered ceilings is light-filled and spacious, offering key amenities such as a fitted walk-in closet (expansive attic space beyond master closet),remodeled stone bathroom with custom-built dual sink vanity, whirlpool bathtub and seamless glass shower, a sauna and separate water closet with bidet
* Four additional and spacious bedrooms on the main-level all offering fitted closets and ample storage space
* Sixth bedroom option or office is adjacent to the master suite and offers high ceilings and expansive picture windows with stunning Bay and City views
* Newly refinished rift-cut hardwood flooring throughout
* Quintessential two-story grand foyer, with 20-foot ceilings and a plethora of natural light, perfectly adorned with a stunning chandelier
* Expansive two-car garage, with wine room and electric car charger, of approximately 530sf+/-.
The Grounds and Stunning Location
* The Bay views begin as you drive up Corlett Way, and become expansive and panoramic as you arrive at 25 Corlett Way
* This location, nestled at the end of a private court, offers a plethora of views including Downtown San Francisco (including many well-known landmarks),the stunning San Francisco Bay, San Mateo Bridge, The Carolands Mansion, and other luxury estates throughout the Town of Hillsborough
* Sharing Corlett Way with just three other custom-built residences and families, offering excellent assemblage and supreme privacy
* Approximately 30 minutes from San Francisco’s Financial District, the booming Biotech Industry and Silicon Valley
* Easy access to Interstate 280 and Highways 92 & 101
* Just minutes from award-winning public and private schools: North and West Elementary Schools, Crocker Middle School and The Nueva School
Open House Schedule
Open House Schedule:
Sunday, November 25th 2:00-4:00PM
Offering a rare combination of tranquil seclusion and access to one of the most vibrant economic areas in the world, Hillsborough is a coveted neighborhood to live in. With its neighboring town, Burlingame, this area provides a unique combination of city sophistication and rural beauty. A quick drive to the San Francisco International Airport (about ten minutes from most points in Hillsborough) puts the world at your fingertips. Some of the most exclusive homes and top-rated schools in San Mateo County are found in the community of Hillsborough.
Hillsborough is an ideal community location, situated between two major freeways, Highway 101 and Interstate 280. Hillsborough provides a link with San Francisco to the north, Silicon Valley to the south and the East Bay just across the San Mateo-Hayward Bridge.