This expansive and remodeled residence offers stunning Bay views, sprawling land, new landscaping, all offering supreme privacy and a resort-like setting!
Stunning modern remodel of a classic Belmont Hills home, with income potential from the rebuilt lower level/Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU). Designer fit and finish can be found at every corner of this property, executed with both great taste and care. The serene setting of this home features a quiet road, with little thru traffic and panoramic views. Impressive living and dining area with grand ceiling height, large picture and casement windows, featuring sweeping and unobstructed views of the SF Bay Area. Both the living area and the remodeled kitchen feature easy access to the brand-new redwood and glass deck (195sf+/-),offering a variety of living, dining and relaxation end-uses. The main-level boosts two expansive bedrooms and bathrooms, including an En-Suite. Upstairs, a completely new En-Suite bedroom with 180-degree views of the Bay Area, with a new bathroom and walk-in closet. The lower level ADU features a private walkway leading to the front entrance, on the opposite end of the front door to the main residence for added privacy. A large grass outdoor area with all new fencing runs around the ADU, which can be used exclusively for the ADU, or can be used to expand the outdoor space of the main residence. Featuring an open floor plan on the lower level, this ADU and the additional adjacent space of approximately 395sf, offers a plethora of end-use options; office, home gym, future/5th bedroom, etc.
- Panoramic Views…you can see it all from this stunning residence.
- Expansive and remodeled home (2,925sf+/- living space).
- Sprawling land with new and mature landscaping (11,330sf+/- lot size).
- New redwood deck with tempered glass to capture Bay views with direct access from the kitchen, living and dining rooms that nicely expands the entertaining space.
- New verdant landscaping with multiple level lawn areas.
- New custom-built permitter redwood fence fitted with tempered/plexiglass to allow the views to be highlighted.
- Multiple and private outdoor living, dining and relaxation areas.
- Expansive driveway with space for multiple vehicles, parking and several options for a future attached or detached garage.
- Light-Filled open floor plan.
- A plethora of quality dual-pane windows
- New engineered wood flooring throughout.
- Eat-In kitchen with direct access to new redwood and glass deck with sprawling stairs down to the level yard.
- Dining room, adjacent to the kitchen, fitted with built-in custom cabinetry.
- Living room with vaulted exposed beam ceiling, expansive picture windows and wood-burning fireplace
- New lighting throughout the interior and exterior of the home.
- Three spacious bedrooms offered in the main residence, with an en-suite on each level.
- Upper-Level en-suite bedroom features the best views in the house; sweeping and unobstructed views of the SF Peninsula, stunning water views, and panoramic views to several Bay Area Counties
- Newly remodeled bathrooms with designer fit and finish.
- A plethora of storage space throughout the residence.
Accessory Dwelling Unit
- Private entrance to lower-level Accessory Dwelling Unit (815sf+/- included in the total sf)
- Eat-In Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Remodeled Bathroom
- Expansive Closet
- New lighting and luxury vinyl flooring
- Wood-Burning fireplace/woodstove
- Additional and attached space beyond this dwelling unit (previous garage of 395sf+/-) with a plethora of end-use options; office, home gym, future/5th bedroom, storage, etc.
- Stunning views from each window in this space!
Belmont is a tranquil community built primarily on the hills overlooking San Francisco Bay and the coastal range. The small but busy downtown has easy access to freeway and rail transportation, and is a balanced mix of locally owned shops and commercial opportunities. The population of 25,000 residents works mainly in San Mateo County with only 17% commuting elsewhere. There are excellent private and public schools with exceptionally high test scores, and several community colleges in the adjacent towns. Belmont has a rich heritage of fine homes from the turn of the twentieth century and enjoys the security of a very low crime rate at less than one-fifth the national average.